At the #FNCE2014- (FOOD and Nutrition Conference and Expo), I had the opportunity to taste an avocado smoothie and it was deliscious And I want to share the experience.
1 ripe fresh avocado, peeled, pitted and cubed
1 large,ripe mango, peeled . pitted and cubed, or 1 cup frozen
1 cup chopped pineapple , fresh , or frozen
3 tbsp pineapple juice
1 cup almond milk
1 cup rice
In a blender , add avocado, mango, pineapple juice, almond milk and ice. Blend until smooth . Serve immeditalely
Naturally good fats.,
8% Daily Value of Fiber per 1 -oz serving
Less than 1 gram of sugar
2% Daily Value iron per 1-oz serving.
It is an nutrient -dense fruit.
Great taste , You can eat it 1. slices or 2. creamy
, Mashed into a creamy texture and serve on toast .
Add egg white on top.
2. Add to eggs.
1. Add avocados slices to your sandwiches, and salads.
2. Make gucalome and add chunks of tomatoes . Serve with whole wheat pita bread or corn tortillas chips
1. Make an avocado hummus add to sandwiches or serve with vegetables.
2. Add to your soups or stews.
3. Mix with pasta as a sauce
Try adding to puddings, cheesecake.
For more ideas: www.loveOneToday.com