Some people rely on Fad diets, or a diet that tells you to eat one meal a day or avoid all foods except for one.
Fad diets don’t work, but ,there are other reasons why you cannot lose weight.
1. Lack of proper sleep.( you need 7 to 9 hours of sleep)
2. skipping breakfast-( you might overeat at another meal)
3. Loading up on low-fat products. Remember low-fat doesn’ t mean low-calorie.
4. Diet that tell you to eat 500 calories or less.
5. Lack of physical activity.
6. Not Drinking enough Water
7. Setting unrealistic goals.
Asking your freinds for help instead of seeing a professional such as a Registered Dietitian. March is National Nutrition Month- Ask your doctor to refer you to a dietitian.